Hello Classmates!
As you may already know, my name is David, and I am from the beautiful country of Kenya.
And yes, I am loving the cold weather here in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, but one wish I would wish for right now, is a warm weather, which I miss dearly.
I come from a family of ten children and I am the sixth born-how cool is that-yes, I am always covered by the elder siblings, and I do not get into trouble as much.
I have always liked numbers and that is what led me to choose an accounting major at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, where I am currently a junior in the business scholars program.
As an accounting major, that means I am also always busy and rarely have any free time, but when I do, I like to workout in the gym or take a long run around the trails or the lake front.
If there is anyone looking for studying abroad, consider traveling to Kenya where you will enjoy the good weather and wildlife-the big five!
As for my writing skills, I do not really like it that much. Sitting in front of the computer doing accounting is enough already. Plus, being a numbers person does give you an idea what kind of a writer I am....
Hope to learn together in this class as we get to know each other more.
Thanks,
David
No comments:
Post a Comment